Make returning to Lassus Handy Dandy more rewarding
It's the easiest way to earn gas discounts and merchandise rewards!
Earn 10 Points
Earn 20 Points
At any time check your points online or at a store...
A: Hometown Rewards is a customer loyaltyrewards program. Every purchse earns you points that can be redeemed for fuel and great rewards
A: Your point status can be reviewed at your local Lassus Handy Dandy store. Just swipe your Hometown Rewards tag on the Reward printer device located in front of the cashier and your point balance will be printed.
A: When making a purchase at the pump, wait until the pump has been authorized and simply place your Hometown Rewards tag close to the label that says "Place TAG Here.
A: Pay for your merchandise or fuel at the sales counter. After the transaction is completed swipe your tag to receive your points.
A: Club and Instant Rewards will automatically print when you swipe your tag on the Rewards printer.
A: Cigarettes, Lotto/Lottery, Gift cards/Gift certificates, Money Orders, Money order fees, Fuel cards, Diesel, Phone Cards- cellular and long distance, Prepaid Cellular Phone Packages
A: Yes, press the Mute/Volume button.
A: You can get a new tag at any store. You will need to let the store know that it is a replacement tag so we can make sure that the points are transferred.
1. By applying for and using the “Hometown Rewards” Tag, the participant agrees to be bound by the current “Hometown Rewards” Terms and Conditions, a copy of which can be obtained at any participating Lassus Bros Oil Inc location.
2. “Hometown Rewards” participant’s must complete and submit the “Hometown Rewards” Participant Application in order to receive and use the “Hometown Rewards” Tag.
3. Points may be earned at participating Lassus Bros Oil Inc locations and premises of Lassus Bros Oil Inc Partners for qualifying purchases (as specified by Lassus Bros Oil Inc) using approved payment means.
4. Points will not be accumulated for the following purchases: Lottery Tickets, money orders, Western Union Money transfers, or third party services.
5. Participants must present a valid “Hometown Rewards” Tag to earn points. The tag must be presented at the time of purchase. Points will not awarded without a valid “Hometown Rewards” Tag or for previous purchases.
6. Only one “Hometown Rewards” Tag per customer. Points may not be combined or transferred between participants.
7. “Hometown Rewards” coupons may be redeemed at any participating Lassus Bros Oil Inc location, unless otherwise specified, so long as the reward item is available at the location.
8. To be accepted by any participating Lassus Bros Oil Inc location or Partner, reward coupons must not be expired, illegible, altered or damaged. Duplicates of original reward coupons will not be accepted. Validation of participant details may be required in order to redeem reward.
9. Lost, stolen, or damaged reward coupons will not be replaced.
10. Lassus Bros Oil Inc may substitute any rewards or prizes for those of a comparable value without notice.
11. Lassus Bros Oil Inc is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged tags or unredeemed points, however these may be replaced at “Customer Name’s” discretion.
12. Lassus Bros Oil Inc is not responsible for any errors or lost rewards resulting from computer hardware or software errors or fraud.
13. All “Hometown Rewards” Tags are licensed to Lassus Bros Oil Inc and tag ownership does not transfer to the Participant. Lassus Bros Oil Inc may cancel any “Hometown Rewards” Tag at any time at its sole discretion.
14. Lassus Bros Oil Inc may amend the “Hometown Rewards” Participant Terms and Conditions or any specific “Hometown Rewards” promotion at any time. It is the participant’s obligation to keep informed of the latest “Hometown Rewards” Terms and Conditions.
15. Lassus Bros Oil Inc reserves the right to terminate the “Hometown Rewards” program at any, or all, participating locations at any time without prior notice.
16. Employees of Lassus Bros Oil Inc and their immediate family members may not participate in the “Hometown Rewards Sweepstakes” program.