Summary of Position
Prepares food products for Elmo’s and Higher Grounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reads charts to determine amount of product that needs prepared or baked for each shift. (5%)
- Make changes and issue receipts or tickets to customers. (5%)
- Ensure customer service is a priority with a goal of achieving 95% on customer service shops. (15%)
- Prepares all subs, pizzas, wraps, and salads to proper Elmo’s and Higher Grounds standards. (15%)
- Properly rotate product with FIFO guidelines. (5%)
- Make the correct labels with appropriate date and attach to food products. (5%)
- Properly store and handle food products at proper temperature. (5%)
- Ensure to keep Elmo’s and Higher Grounds clean. (10%)
- Proper uniform must be worn at all times. (5%)
- Properly retard and proof bake bread properly. (5%)
- Follow all recipes required by Elmo’s and Higher Grounds. (15%)
- Ensure all activities are performed in a proper and professional manner according to company standards. (10%)
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all other duties as required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or proof of general education degree (GED) and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondences.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common factions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Register comprehension.